20 Jul Best SEO WordPress Themes
Today we will look at the best SEO friendly WordPress themes you can use for your website or blog. We regularly update this collection so be sure to bookmark this page for future reference.
My criteria for short listing these themes is:
- Clean WordPress coding.
- Follows basic SEO best practice(correct headings, pagination tags, rel tags etc..).
- Mobile friendly.
Without further ado here's the Best SEO WP Themes:
For an experienced WordPress user, Divi needs no introduction. It’s an ElegantThemes product which can be used to create any website, thanks to the Drag & Drop visual page builder, integrated right within. So, it can also be used to create gorgeous and functional landing pages. You can either pick from existing UIs or can create your own. The whole layout is flexible, yet responsive and follows SEO norms.
- Divi Builder is a virtual page builder, available at the Dashboard, which is the prime highlight of this theme.
- It comes with existing layouts, which can be integrated with a single click. No setup required!
- It comes with about 46 content modules to help you setup any sort of functionality into the website.
X is a similar product as of Divi but with lots of unique implementations at the design and functional areas. It’s among the best-selling products at ThemeForest and comes with the perfect layout for almost every niche possible. And yes, it can be used to create gorgeous landing pages with multiple or single Call to Action areas. It comes with dozens of features to help you focus on bringing conversions, easily.
- The theme comes with two dozens of extensions for free, which is otherwise available at a price.
- Cornerstone framework makes it possible to bring any possible design layout and that too via simple drag & drop activities.
- The theme is 100% responsive and mobile ready. It also holds few app-like interfaces.
It’s a theme specifically designed to showcase products or apps, through the concept of the landing page. So, if you’re looking to run a portfolio, then you shouldn't miss checking Stratus demo. It comes with five different styles which all look gorgeous and comes loaded with required functionalities. Each layout is responsive and is ready to work on Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, Smartphones, and even on featured Mobile phones. Cool, right?
- It comes with Conversion Form ready, which is a must-have feature for a landing page theme.
- The package includes 500+ icons, dozens of Shortcodes, and parallax support.
- The theme is built using BootStrap framework which makes things super lightweight yet modern and powerful.
- Multiple CSS3 animation and effects are also available inside to be picked up whenever needed.
Solopreneur is a candid WordPress theme that’s ideal for bloggers and marketers alike. The theme focuses on attracting, converting, and retaining a loyal following. For this purpose, the developers have created two different landing pages that ship with every license. Optin Forms integration makes it possible for visitors to sign up or subscribe which also helps to boost conversion rates and build a bigger email list.
- The theme comes with two custom handcrafted landing pages that are designed to convert.
- Solopreneur is mobile optimized from the get-go.
- The theme is incredibly lightweight which maximizes performance and helps to deliver an optimal user experience.
How about we start with the highest popular theme in this specific niche? Well, Zerif Lite theme has been a perfect choice for more than thousands of WordPress users. It’s a ThemeIsle product, a known developer in the town, and in spite of being a free product, it comes with dozens of premium integration like WPML and RTL support, WooCommerce compatibility, etc.
- The theme is built on BootStrap framework with Parallax support.
- It is following SEO norms perfectly to ensure better rankings at SERPs.
- The theme is responsive, and Retina display ready.
Point Pro can be likened to the gift that just keeps giving, I've used this for quite a few of my personal projects and have had great success using it to promote affiliate products from Amazon to ShareASale. It's got numerous amount of great call to action locations which allowed me to promote affiliate products and also advertisements. Everyone that I know personally that I have recommended this theme to has said that it helps them to increase their revenue in one way or the other. New to this theme is the drag and drop section which allows you completely to change the look and feel of your homepage in a matter of minutes. It's search engine friendly meaning more exposure more visitors and more turnover. You also get unlimited color customization as well as background customization.
- Translation ready giving you the option the drawing visitors from around the globe.
- Getting started with Point Pro couldn't be easier with the click of a button you can import the demo content.
- 24/7 support to help you with any issues you may come across.