20 Jul Free BuddyPress themes in 2017
If you have explored BuddyPress at all, you will have noticed not only the lack of free themes available but also the trouble in just finding them. We aim to change that with the Free BuddyPress Themes site. Not only will it feature whatever free BuddyPress themes we can find anywhere online, we will be releasing BuddyPress themes as well. One thing I am especially excited about is taking existing GPL WordPress themes and "BuddyPress-ifying" them. 🙂
Don't forget to subscribe to the rss feed when you get there. Got any suggested free themes? Let us know!
It’s a popular product on WordPress theme center and has over 40k active installs. The theme is regularly updated to bring improvements, and fix glitches. It is built with BootStrap, ensuring modern UI, design elements and top-notch performance and security standards. It comes with FontAwesome icon packs and dozens of other customization options. The theme comes with 12 different areas ready to work with Widgets, and two custom widgets are even included in the package. After believing at all the feature it packs without any price, you’ll be surprised for sure. That’s why it’s the best product out there.
- It comes with parallax effect powered slider which can take up to five page or posts.
- It comes with a responsive layout which can make the website work perfectly on mobile devices.
- It's a full-width template with a sidebar on the left and right sidebar, along with two columns layout support.
- There is also a dedicated Theme Options panel at the Dashboard, completing the package further.
Llorix One Lite
It’s a business niche theme, available with one-page layout and dozens of customization options. The theme is built over BootStrap framework, ensuring modern design elements without costing heavily on the server. It includes support for running a personal blog, and the homepage area includes fullscreen hero image. The theme can also be used to run a photography portfolio or a digital profile for an App.
- It includes support and compatibility for WooCommerce, making the theme ready for e-commerce platform.
- It supports WPML, bringing active translation to the table, with support for RTL languages.
- To support the blog layout, it comes with featured images and threaded comments features.
- The theme is also compatible with bbPress, allowing you to run a fully functional community.
This particular pick is perfect for creating a website for a new business which needs a cool looking UI to introduce itself to rest of the world (or clients, specifically). It comes with very limited features, which, however, means that it will be super fast loading. It allows you to introduce the core of your business, services you’ll be putting up, and the team behind those efforts.
- The theme comes with selected Google Fonts, which makes the typography looks awesome.
- It comes with pre-made widgets which can be used for the homepage layout, making customizations possible.
- It comes with dedicated Theme Options panel at the Dashboard, which is rare for a free theme.
Quest is an amazing responsive theme with lots of incredible features that will assist you to create a successful WordPress site. This professional Bootstrap WordPress theme offers a top-notch drag and drop builder that helps you to create beautiful pages to showcase your content in style as well as increase your user experience. The theme has highly customizable features that assist you to customize the layout as required.
It is easy to insert your own background images, choose the color you want, typography and other elements you want. Quest WordPress theme is built on the bootstrap framework that makes it a highly flexible design and SEO friendly.
If you are looking for the best WordPress theme, Quest is a great choice. Quest lets you create the website you need without having any coding knowledge. This is the right platform to use to build your blog, magazine, portfolio, eCommerce, photography, and others. This theme doesn’t limit you when it comes to your creativity. Quest is built on the famous bootstrap framework which uses a mobile-first approach, and this ensures your site to works properly on all mobiles, tablets, laptops and desktops.