- Add a new Gallery Post for each image/headline to be shown in the rotating gallery
- Attach one or more images to the gallery post by uploading the image(s) with the media uploader while editing the post
- Enter the title & content that you would like to overlay the image
- Publish the post(s)
- Add the Rotating Post Gallery widget to widget area on your home page
- Enter the number of Posts to rotate in the gallery (default = All).
- Choose the size of image to display in the gallery (based on your Media Settings)
When multiple images are attached to a Gallery Post one of the images is randomly selected to be shown on each page view. This widget will replace the rotating gallery currently on the Academic Commons home page.